Monday, June 20, 2011

Apple iOS5 - Other features | ඇපල් iOS5 වල අනිත් වැඩ කිඩ!



These are some creepy thoughts emerged in my mind while watching Apple - 2011 WWDC Keynote Address show on youtube!

I'm not offending apple and I do not have any personal matters with them. Also I never had an opportunity to put my hands on an apple device for a long time. But during the few times I had a device with me, I used to understand it almost completely. I think those are good products which need a little touch of reality. I think they are stuck on their own system. And the so called new features of iOS5 show that they've also considered what people really want!

මේක මේ ඇපල් එක්ක තරහකට කරපු එකක් නෙවෙයි...

මිනිස්සු විහිළු කරනකොට අපට හිනා යනවනේ ඉතිං :-)

2 comments:

Great! feel free to express what you think :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis